• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beware, XJ armour

artsfatboy

NAXJA Forum User
Just a heads up to those that might be thinking of doing business with XJ armour. When I iniatally started looking for a 50 state legal intake tube for my 89 XJ, I searched the forum for positive, negative posts from members that had done business with XJ armour. Except for one post that had to wait over a month for his throttle body the responces were all positive. I placed the order for my intake in mid april, recieved a confirmation via internet, and the funds were taken from my account. It is now sept. and despite several attempts to contact the company, on the phone, and via the internet, I have heard nothing. Not having much expierence doing internet business, I was hoping some of you might be able to advise me how to proceed, for it appears I've been ripped off. artsfatboy

your first mistake was waiting 5months to do something about it.

you should have started investigating within 2 weeks, and canceling the credit card (or whatever payment) at 3-4 weeks. if you're gonna wait 5 months before trying to do something, then you might as well just walk away and learn from it.

Rev Den said:
1st post and your bitching about a vendor?

Interesting.

Rev

Some people have problems with this but I don't. You buy a product get hosed and then what. Why not go to a place where other that might use the same vendor are at and share your expirence or see if this is a know problem.

I did the same thing when I bought my Sig Tac holster. I got screwed by the company I bought it from and went over to Ar-15.com cause that were I had found several recommendations for this place, joined and posted my displeasures with the company, the problem and promptly got flamed and then banned for badmouthing a vendor. I still got hosed by them but I figured that would be the place to turn to for help as maybe they knew something or somebody I didn't.

I, a vendor...was recently banned from a forum because my credability
of being who I said I was in question......called a liar by a moderater,
my credability was questioned cuzz I was'nt an 'official' vendor to
their forum.....while at the same time I was attempting to figure out
wether a part failure was 'our' part or not......I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!

Just say'in....it works both ways as far as the banning goes....

I'd re-up with NAXJA for twice the $$ rather than deal with that kinda BS!

Back