• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey! XJLaredo, you didn't tell us!

Sniggs

NAXJA Forum User
...about your well kept secret dining place down there in Lacey!

We went to Casa Mia on Martin way tonight... HOLY SMOKES! No wonder they've won so many awards!!

Great food in there and it's not too tough on the wallet! Hope you've had a chance to go in there.

See ya next time we're down here. I'm working on the house off and on for the next few months (winterizing) so I'll be making trips every other weekend! Lets get some Pizza!

Damn it. Now i'm going to have to wait in line longer to get it. Thanks for telling everyone.

:D J/K.

I've been going there for a long time. They have great food at a good price. There are 2 of them here, the other is downtown Olympia.

Let me know next time your down, believe you still have my cell number.

James.

There is also one out here in Yelm,

I LOVE their Calzone. The Manicotti and Canelloni (sp?) is great.
My brother and Dad LOVE the steak. Can't go wrong with anything you order there.

A good sandwich place is Meconi's

Another pizza place we hit up is Farelli's

Give us a call next time you are in the area.

Lately we have hit the Dupont location. Artichoke dip, James Favorite with a pitcher of whatever sounds good.

truckin6382 said:
I love farelli's Aloha Chicken. :loveu: I hang at the sumner one.

Stay away from my Farellis Pizza! You have a Casa Mia which started this thread. And keep your crappy fair traffic too. Damn Puyallup people! :D

I miss Branks...I know they're out there in the industrial park now...but they're never open! Great food. I think they're open for your guy's lunch.

Back