• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clip swap

I would comment on the "ladies" thing but obviously you are dangerous so I'm gonna stay away.

you need the header panal grill headlight bezels lights and both fenders because the old fenders have flat corners vs the newer ones haveing rounded ones

You'll also need to rethink your women program. If a 1992 Jeep Cherokee is the best thing you have in your arsenal, then I'd say something's wrong.

You need to swap the fenders to match the header panel. Then you need that awful plastic mini-van looking bumper from the 97-up to cover the front fender skirts and blend with the flares because I believe they are a tad short for the pre-97s.

I really liked the 97 up header panel/grill assembly, but couldnt stand the 97+ bumper or the factory flares, wanted to retain my 96 style. I only did a cursury lookover of the whole deal, and didnt think it would look right unless I bought a kickaxe bumper like ARB and went flareless which is illegal where I live..

Back