• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pulled my carpet.

93_xj

NAXJA Forum User
It wasnt as bad as I though, for a 97 that spent its life in northern CT. Gonna wire wheel and sand everything, clean it up, and herculine it. Then im buying new carpet, and going to cut it up into sections easily removed so that if it gets flooded again, can pull it quickly and wash it out. There was some nasty ass mold and shit on and under the carpet. It looked like there may have been possibly been a mouse under there that had made a nest inside the crawl space under the center console.

Looking for a new center console, and trim for a 97+ (gray or black) if any of you have these shoot me a PM. Im located VA Beach , VA.

1001013ri7.jpg

1001014jg0.jpg

1001015rd8.jpg

1001016rm3.jpg

Heck...... that's not bad at all. When I pulled up the carpet on my 94, I discovered that there was pretty much nothing but carpet beneath my g/f's feet.

Nice to see somebody else with the right transmission...... :D

ChiXJeff said:
Nice to see somebody else with the right transmission...... :D

Yea, I'm getting ready to buy a new jeep to replace my busted up jeep. Everything I've looked at has been automatic and seeing these pics makes me miss my 5-speed. Dang it!!! And yep, I've seen worse rust under the carpet.

while I have my seats pulled, am I able to take the cloth seat covers off and put them in the washing machine to clean em up? If so, how do i remove the seat covers from the foam.

Back