• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Geocachers

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Any of the geocachers interested in attending an event cache?

Boatwrench, rightseatsis, puppetmaster, IntrepidXJ, anyone else?

I was thinking of just a couple of hours at a pizza place.

IntrepidXJ said:
Depends when it is....but I'd be up for attending if I can squeeze it in :)

Or another idea would be to make it a breakfast event.

There is a series of caches along the Sovereign/Copper ridge trail by cacher Miriam & Molly that I am interested in hunting.

And of course there is a cache called "The Hammers" that has stumped Boatwrench and I before, so I would really like to claim it this time.

I would be interested. For me it is a second hobby right after wheeling. So as long as it doesn't interfere with the wheeling.

Handlebars said:
How about checking on "Rusty Nail"? I placed it a few years ago and have not been back since to see what kind of shape it is in.

Send me a PM of where it is at, I plan on running that trail again in Oct. ;)

I see a few people that need to do the Swamp Lake trip next year. We placed 3 while we where there last month.

I'm thinking something simple of maybe an hour or two at the local pizza parlour for beer (they serve that in Utah, right?) and pizza.

I would make it an "official" Event Geocache. Right now I'm thinking Tuesday night.

Of those who responded how would that work out for you?

Can anyone recommend a pizza place?

Last edited:
Don't recall the name of the place, know it by memory but there is a place on the Main St that has an all you can eat salad & pizza bar for ~$11 per person. Probably called Moab Pizza but one of the locals would know for sure.

There will be some food for Tues at Slickrock as folks get aquainted and sign up for trails, there will be food served at the show and shine on Thurs. Wed is the open night, or just go have a few beers in the evening.

Back