• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration ?

Yes you do..

Ohh really..then I guess I wasted my money...Ohh Nah..Its for the Club...I never feel that I have been cheated when I pay my fee

Did the person you are riding with pay for an extra dinner ticket?

Seems to me thats all you need. The registration should be per vehicle...not per person. Otherwise my wife and I should have sent in seperate registrations...but we didn't.

It's a personal thing. Technically, registration is per vehicle, but it all goes to a good cause so some people who are coming and not bringing their rigs are registering. By the time you buy your dinner ticket, and get the event stickers to take home with you, it isn't much more to pay the registration.

Kudzu said:
Ohh really..then I guess I wasted my money...Ohh Nah..Its for the Club...I never feel that I have been cheated when I pay my fee

I guess you did. The Club will get my money one way or the other. I'm buying all the dinners for two, and the money I'm not spending on registration will go towards the raffle.

PuppetMaster said:
Did the person you are riding with pay for an extra dinner ticket?

Seems to me thats all you need. The registration should be per vehicle...not per person. Otherwise my wife and I should have sent in seperate registrations...but we didn't.

I'm gonna hop in whatever seat is available. I know of at least two people that are going to have seats. Goat said I could buy dinners at the registration separately and that's it.

thanks, question answered! :D

mikedashg said:
I'm gonna hop in whatever seat is available.

You are more than welcome to ride with me. Michaelle is only going out with one or two days. I'd be very happy for an extra set of eyes of tougher obstacles.

mikedashg said:
I'm gonna hop in whatever seat is available. I know of at least two people that are going to have seats. Goat said I could buy dinners at the registration separately and that's it.

thanks, question answered! :D

You can have a seat with me as well, I would even let you drive it, but my Jeep looks good with out red or black doors :D

Back