• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this the next prez?

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Please tell me this is photo chopped
obama-no-patriot.jpg

Told you mike i would change my sig for you..:wave:

Nope, not photo chopped...... there's video of this whole disgrace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8QCkgg5Kjo

The guy must me more concerned about getting kicked in the nuts than being the least bit patriotic.

I know he'd be at risk for a kick around me....... :D

Nice to see he'd rather "fondle" himself....punk ass bastard.

HOW MANY people died for what that flag represents? How long did he serve in the military?

Wait a second guys, He did wear a small flag pin once. He said that a vet gave it to him and he felt obligated! Can we lock him up now? I'm sure we could find him guilty as charged on plenty of things, first of not being a supporter of the greatest country on earth! Oh wait, he said he wanted to change that too!

OMG, I was thinking this pic was photo chopped.. This pig makes me want to :puke: No more thinking for me, the new VP is hot.. I want to see her nude photos.. PLEASE:party:

scottmcneal said:
OMG, I was thinking this pic was photo chopped.. This pig makes me want to :puke: No more thinking for me, the new VP is hot.. I want to see her nude photos.. PLEASE:party:

Whats your email address, i'll send you some! :doh:

I didn't think he was so anti american.. I read alot on the net, most of which is crap... But when i saw this pic, i wanted to give some chit out to mike. i like getting him going.. But this is the wrong pic to do it with.. Sorry for the post..

Last edited:
scottmcneal said:
My god they look EVIL.. They scare the shit out of me.. Sorry (Chit) Did you do the smile on the faces?

She's worse than he is...reminds me of a black hillary...only worse if that is at all possible.

scottmcneal said:
Please tell me this is photo chopped
obama-no-patriot.jpg

Told you mike i would change my sig for you..:wave:

No this photo is chopped, but I believe it explains Obama's apparent lack of patriotism... :looney:

obama-no-patriot1.jpg

Back