• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hurricane to strike New Orleans...

Will G.W. Bush blow up the levies in New Orleans a 2nd time?

• Yes

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mudderoy

NAXJA Forum User
Since this is the final term for George W. Bush do you think he will risk blowing up the levies in New Orleans a second time? :roflmao:

to eliminate Obama supporters?

one whom does not learn from history (even recent history) is destined to repeat it.

GrimmJeeper said:
at least those subborn bastards knew better than to stay there this time :rolleyes:

looks like there are some hold outs...oh well...can't force people to save themselves. I hope no one dies trying to save any of those stupid bastards...

EMSJEEP said:
looks like there are some hold outs...

facepalm.jpg

are they forgetting this just happened a year ago?

GrimmJeeper said:
facepalm.jpg

are they forgetting this just happened a year ago?

Katrina was 3 years ago....

facepalm.jpg

:roflmao:

red91 said:
actually that would be 3 years ago.

facepalm.jpg

HA! Beat you to it!

jeezus you're right... see what 3 kids and 60 hour work weeks does to ya? 3 years ago seems like yesterday :(

red91 said:
It's the speed your on...I'm drinking wine so I'm going a little slower.

If grim would pass the blunt I'd be just about right.

Hes the kind of guy who sticks his blunt at the top of his asscrack whens hes not smoking it....

ZacSquatch said:
Hes the kind of guy who sticks his blunt at the top of his asscrack whens hes not smoking it....

yummy more flavor

loaded question

loaded question, either answer means you believe the event occured the first time, which is bull.

You need to get a life. Many people were killed and the evidence was and is everywhere. You are indeed 2lazy2live.

Re: loaded question

2lazy2p said:
loaded question, either answer means you believe the event occured the first time, which is bull.

Very loaded. :laugh3:

If anyone believes that the gubment blew up the levees the first time they need to seek psychiatric help. Levees generally fail after they are saturated, not when the water first hits them.

Back