• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who would Joe Bidens wife, Neilia Hunter, vote for?

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Oh wait...she's dead.

My bad.

But the good new is is this thread has Strippers AND ZOMBIES !

stippers-zombies.jpg

I would like to make a motion that all threads, from this day forth, either have strippers or zombies in them.

Or at the least pinup girls...

pinup2.jpg

red91 said:
I would like to make a motion that all threads, from this day forth, either have strippers or zombies in them.

pinup2.jpg

I propose the following amended version and second the motion!

I would like to make a motion that all threads, from this day forth, have female strippers in them.

pinup2.jpg
:D

Ecomike said:
I propose the following amended version and second the motion!

I would like to make a motion that all threads, from this day forth, have female strippers in them.

pinup2.jpg
:D

yeah and you thought we'd never agree on anything.....

red91 said:
yeah and you thought we'd never agree on anything.....

OMG! You agree with my amendement? LOL.:clap:

Funny your saying that, I was just reading another thread with a post of yours in a discusion with 5-90, where you and 5-90 posted your position on many issues, turns out we agree on all of them except the best political party to reach those goals (but I will leave that for the other thread).

So back to the topic, lets get those pin ups posted here before we get sidetracked.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

pinup2.jpg

red91 said:
well it's not like I'd remove strippers from any thread...

I think I have one in the den somewhere recently....

:thumbup:

Back