• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sarah Palin's mother-in-law uncertain about how she'll vote

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
"I'm not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she's a woman and a conservative. Well, she's a better speaker than McCain,"

"I'm still leaning toward Obama. I think Sarah has been really good for our state, and it would be wonderful to see her in the White House, but she's on the ticket with McCain, and I can't vote for McCain,"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...sarah_palins_motherinlaw_uncertain_about.html

Yawn...

oops! gotta go - I think I hear the gas guzzling ice-cream truck coming down the street... :D

I think he's trying to imply that if a family member doesn't vote for her, that indicates a problem.

Heck, my dad hated my wife until the day he died - and he let everyone know it too.

So what!?

BTW - Red/White/Blue rocket pop...yum!

Let's get one thing straight...

Most MIL's / FIL's can be a real PITA.

She's pissed because in Alaska her daughter in law is a better shot with a rifle, a better fisherman,a better hunter. better looking ( which for some unknown reason always starts a good cat fight) and I'm sure she's banging the hell outta her little boy since they have 5 kids.

I'm sure she's NOT happy about having a grandson with downs syndrome, is probably pro-choice...and last but not least....

Is probably NOT getting that C**T of hers stuffed enough so now she has to BE ONE.

When you've been married long enough, and tortured, these things become VERY obvious.

I'm actually waiting for Senator John Kerry to bring up McCain's war records.

That should be good for a REAL laugh.

So if Mom's a died in the wool Dem, what difference does it make?

I know plenty of couples who regularly vote opposite ways. Could be refreshing that Mom makes up her own mind and doesn't just vote for her kid. Besides, there's plenty of time for her to come to her senses. :D

Goatman said:

I know plenty of couples who regularly vote opposite ways. Could be refreshing that Mom makes up her own mind and doesn't just vote for her kid. Besides, there's plenty of time for her to come to her senses. :D

OH SNAP :wave:

Goatman said:

Good point, I guess there IS time the Repubs here to come to their senses!:D

red91 said:
Let's get one thing straight...

Most MIL's / FIL's can be a real PITA.

She's pissed because in Alaska her daughter in law is a better shot with a rifle, a better fisherman,a better hunter. better looking ( which for some unknown reason always starts a good cat fight) and I'm sure she's banging the hell outta her little boy since they have 5 kids.

I'm sure she's NOT happy about having a grandson with downs syndrome, is probably pro-choice...and last but not least....

Is probably NOT getting that C**T of hers stuffed enough so now she has to BE ONE.

When you've been married long enough, and tortured, these things become VERY obvious.

My my my, are we having problems with our MIL? :D

My has been just as sweet as can be....

.... ever since she passed away a lonnng, long time ago. :D

Typical of a mother-in-law who can't admit there's a new woman in her little Todd's life!.

Last edited:
ask Michelle Obama's family what they think of their shining little daughter, if they don't spit on your for bringin up the subject, they will have some pretty bad things to say about her. And I don't for one minute think that she, as first lady, won't use her position to force her political and social views down the throats of all americans

Who gives a shit? Anyone? Thats what i thought! :looser:

EMSJEEP said:
ask Michelle Obama's family what they think of their shining little daughter, if they don't spit on your for bringin up the subject, they will have some pretty bad things to say about her. And I don't for one minute think that she, as first lady, won't use her position to force her political and social views down the throats of all americans

link this stuff up man.

BFD!

You can pick your friends but you can't pick family or relatives, those you are stuck with, like it or not..
Brother in law and sister in law are like that, BiL, rabid republican, SiL, rabid liberal, after 20 years she's finally seeing the light, got a feeling that she will be voting McCain/Palin this time around.

Back