• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going Topless

First off you would need to SEARCH. Then you would need to search again. Finally, you would need to search one last time, and ask again if you're still confused.

Been covered more times than I could count.

Look at the write up ( JUMPTHIS ) did.. His is real clean looking.. There are more but you will need the search button... Sorry to hear you wrecked your jeep, i hope you didn't get hurt.. Good luck..

Edit I think thats the one i was reading awhile ago

scottmcneal said:
Look at the write up ( JUMPTHIS ) did.. His [size=+2]WAS[/size] real clean looking.. There are more but you will need the search button... Sorry to hear you wrecked your jeep, i hope you didn't get hurt.. Good luck..

Edit I think thats the one i was reading awhile ago

There, that's better. :)

Last edited:
markw said:
There, that's better. :)
:roflmao: AND Rick's jeep was not a full chop, he just chopped the back and made it into a butt buggy.

start with a full cage, and if you want to do it go for it. do alot of research before you start welding tube in and plating it, but if you want to chop it go for it. that's the easy part ;)

aparke4 said:
cut. tube. plate. weld. reinforce. wheel. no taco.

I would at least plate before the cut. Since it is already wrecked it is probably not straight, but it should keep better shape if you do some re-enforcement before it gets cut apart. Then once the top (I assume is smashed) is out of the way then you will have enough room for the cage.

Back