• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BFG KM2 in 15" wheel sizes

Red97XJ said:
Wow, the 32x11.5 15's are only $152.14!!! I love my GY MTR's, but next year they will need replaced, and I am about 99% these will be the ticket!

Holly crap!
Why didn't they have these 3 months ago when I bought my mud terrains!?

:banghead:

~Scott

winkosmosis said:
Don't feel bad, mud terrains look way cooler

because this is about looks? Tread pattern that is very close to the Krawler and beefy sidewalls. This has nothing to do with looks.

i tihnk the KM2s look beast, but they dont have the same degree of sharp edge rut climbing type aspect... i know that barely makes sense but it always seemed to me that the BFG MTs had some insane lateral climbin ability, and would be good for hills..
bfg_mud_terrain_ta_km.jpg

BFG%20KM2.jpg

winkosmosis said:
Don't feel bad, mud terrains look way cooler

Haha...well there's one benefit!

They also get cut up inside fenders easily!

:rattle:
~Scott

Bryson said:
It's hard to point out sarcasm through a computer screen :rolleyes:

a smiley is usually included with sarcasm :wave1:

My next set of skins when the MAXXIS wear out!!

emr1101 said:
i tihnk the KM2s look beast, but they dont have the same degree of sharp edge rut climbing type aspect... i know that barely makes sense but it always seemed to me that the BFG MTs had some insane lateral climbin ability, and would be good for hills..

my BFG MTs dont have any more 'sharpness' of tread after like... 7k miles and 2 wheeling trips. not to say theyre a bad tire but air down and spin tires on rocks and the sharp treads disapears rather quickly

Red97XJ said:
Wow, the 32x11.5 15's are only $152.14!!! I love my GY MTR's, but next year they will need replaced, and I am about 99% these will be the ticket!

My screen says $178.99 for the 32x11.5". Did the price go up $25 overnight?? I've really been leaning towards the Kumho KL71, but these could work too.

Back