• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody with thor quarter panels

MONSTERxbla

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a set from somebody on the forums and have a question about something that came with them. I got a right and left quarter panel guard and two round, black things...they are about 5" in diameter and about an 1" wide. they are cast metal with about 5 spokes and a hole in the center. I can't figure out what they would be use for. I would be really funny if the guy I bought them from just threw them in the box to drive me crazy trying to figure out what they are used for.

MONSTERxbla said:
I just bought a set from somebody on the forums and have a question about something that came with them. I got a right and left quarter panel guard and two round, black things...they are about 5" in diameter and about an 1" wide. they are cast metal with about 5 spokes and a hole in the center. I can't figure out what they would be use for. I would be really funny if the guy I bought them from just threw them in the box to drive me crazy trying to figure out what they are used for.

got pics doesn't sound liek anything that comes with a set of Thors.

covers for the tail lights maybe?

Well if frustration sets in you can mail them to me and I'll find out what they are. :D I'm definately looking to install some of them. So jealous right now. :worship:

Ba-Riedo said:
Did you buy them from Dr. XXXX Monkey?

-Alex
yeah. I think what happened was that there was a tear in the box and the ups guy found these casters and just put them in the box thinking that is where they belonged. I think that they are the metal casters(wheels) for an engine hoist.

Back