• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Offroad FlexE Springs

Weasel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Feedback on these please. I can't see anything wrong with these at this time, they are shot peened, have friction liners, military wraped, and contain a decent number of leaves. My tomkens are shot and have done well but need to be replaced. I'm looking at the 4" not the heavy duty ones, I don't need that much payload. Any guesses at what the spring rates are? My tomkens are around 165lbs/in and they work pretty well for taking pre-running hits, ect.

I might be a little biased due to being pretty good friends with John but there's nothing wrong with them at all... they're definitely going to be the next leafs I purchase. My buddy Jeff (planefixer) has been working John's "test" leafs over pretty well, for a while now and they're taking all the abuse he can throw at them. The best person to contact would be him.

John just puts out a quality product... pretty tough to argue that.

Last edited by a moderator:
formatt said:
I might be a little biased due to being pretty good friends with John but there's nothing wrong with them at all... they're definitely going to be the next leafs I purchase. My buddy Jeff (planefixer) has been working John's "test" leafs over pretty well, for a while now and they're taking all the abuse he can throw at them. The best person to contact would be him.

John just puts out a quality product... pretty tough to argue that.

cool. Thats what I was thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back