• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DNC convention

Wallymander

NAXJA Forum User
SNOORRREEE!!!!
Well tonight was a HATE fest, and it occured to me, Liberals will chant anything if it comes from someone they consider one of their exhalted ones.
It was for sure a lot of anger being chanted out. Like a mosh pit for pu$$ies
Here was the entire night.
" Bush is bad, McCain is Bush, Obama will stop the paint on your house from peeling, cure all cancer, and end poverty with the wave of a finger, and hes not bush! So vote for him because hes not Bush!!!!"

There you go, if you missed it, well if you didnt watch it, thats what they said.
Obama isnt Bush. well thanks for the update. gahhhhh i shouldve watched the Simpsons.

I've try to watch the DNC, but I can actually feel the intelligence getting sucked out of my head..........

I tried to watch some CNN, then one of their comintators stood up and started clapping for someone on stage, then I figure out she is a "Super Delegate" for DC.
That was all I could take.

Wallymander said:
SNOORRREEE!!!!
" Bush is bad, McCain is Bush, Obama will stop the paint on your house from peeling, cure all cancer, and end poverty with the wave of a finger, and hes not bush! So vote for him because hes not Bush!!!!"
You forgot to add that as soon as Obama is elected gas will drop down to $1, because we all know the President controls the price of gas.

Anyone catch the Harry Reid speech? If not, here it is. http://giveemhellharry.com/page/community/group/vips

Oil has been the cause of every war in the last 100 years? I thought it was the evil dictators who oppress, enslave and murder their own people for personal gain, genocide or their desires of overtaking the world.

Is this the part that Obama's wife talked about, the reshaping of history?

Offshore drilling is snake oil? Well then, we should halt all off-shore drilling immediately and flip that magic switch that will deliver 100% environmentally friendly energy and provide replacement for the thousands of byproducts that are made from oil.......I'm anxiously awaiting for the eco-terrorists to let the public know that they've found the solution to our energy needs, because every current energy option (wind, solar, tidal, nuclear, coal, geothermal, oil) is met with protest because it may somehow harm seals, birds, bats, shrimp, coral, cryptobiotic crust, trees, grass, turtles or gnats.

What a waste of time and precious taxpayers money for this CRAP! If all the candidates had used the money they had contributed for a better good than all the crap advertising and mud throwing this country would be a ton better off.. We could have taken the money spent on this crappy convention and spent it on health care they are trying to get us to pay for anyways.. Damn hypocrite politicians.. They should be the ones to take a pay cut for once..

Clean-RC said:
What a waste of time and precious taxpayers money for this CRAP! If all the candidates had used the money they had contributed for a better good than all the crap advertising and mud throwing this country would be a ton better off.. We could have taken the money spent on this crappy convention and spent it on health care they are trying to get us to pay for anyways.. Damn hypocrite politicians.. They should be the ones to take a pay cut for once..

I agree here about the waste. How much garbage is generated by this, how much energy is spent in running this thing, getting everyone from around the country here etc. This is something that is outdated and we dont need. There is a mult day bash to tell us what we already know that Obama is the Dem choice? And same goes for the other one we know McCain is it too it's not like 100 yrs ago where we might actually settle something there. All the Deligates could just log in and cast their votes... if they are really stuck on speaches webcams are a wonderful thing.
:geek:

Good points. I help businesses reduce their operating cost and maximize efficiencies by deploying video-conf technology, telecommuting tool, Unified Messaging and e-meetings......if our Congress and Candidates were truely concerned about reduction of emissions, carbon footprint, global warming, energy costs, blah, blah, blah.......why not use the technology that is available to save money, time, energy?

Wallymander said:
SNOORRREEE!!!!
Well tonight was a HATE fest, and it occured to me, anyonewill chant anything if it comes from someone they consider one of their exhalted ones.
It was for sure a lot of anger being chanted out. Like a mosh pit for pu$$ies

Will next week in Cleveland be much different?

JohnJohn said:
I'm hunkered downing in the cellar, watching Clint Eastwood movies. I have not seen the light of day for what I think is three maybe four days now. Please let me know when they leave my fair city. :shiver:

:laugh2:

:eyes:

What a great time for the "mother ship" to pick all of them up at once! :roflmao:

Boatwrench said:
Will next week in Cleveland be much different?

Not likely. Then again, they aren't bragging about how "Green" their convention will be either.

Cavaliers are holding their annual pre-season bake sale and carwash.....PS, they need popcorn.

JohnJohn said:
ok I feel stupid what's in Cleveland next week? :confused:

Just checking to see if you are awake...

Will the same reults.....SNORE.... and boring rhetoric occur at ST Paul, MN?

Back