• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama.

Is Barack Obama qualified?

No, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

IslanderOffRoad said:
Is Barack Obama qualified?

No, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
you sir, owe me a keyboard, and a new beer. beer first, this keyboard seems to still work for the moment.

hahahha :cheers:

2249042769_6e1d7d320d.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:
you sir, owe me a keyboard, and a new beer. beer first, this keyboard seems to still work for the moment.

hahahha :cheers:

:clap:

igotanxj said:
i think its funny that a lot of hilarys supporters are more willing to back Mccain than obama.

That just meand there are a few competent Democrats out there.

Barrak Osama Obama Bin Laden Hussein how ever you arrange it, they will all screw America.

While I tend to be more Libertarian then anything and not really satisfied with the elephant or donkey, it amazes me the level of how right wing some people are here. I have seen more then once it comented here that McCain was liberal, ect, and WOW is all I have to say there. Thats scary.

I dont know what my point was, maybe just observing.

SeansBlueXJ said:
While I tend to be more Libertarian then anything and not really satisfied with the elephant or donkey, it amazes me the level of how right wing some people are here. I have seen more then once it comented here that McCain was liberal, ect, and WOW is all I have to say there. Thats scary.

I dont know what my point was, maybe just observing.

I've noticed that too

What it means is when it comes down to a black man being president, all the ‘white Christian right wing males’ of NAXJA show their true, but hidden racism.

TRNDRVR said:
What it means is when it comes down to a black man being president, all the ‘white Christian right wing males’ of NAXJA show their true, but hidden racism.

I'm a 'white Christian right wing male' and I do not approve this message.

Last edited:
TRNDRVR said:
SPOBI!
http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

The link may be a repost. If it is I'm sure there are idiots here that should watch it 50 more times.

TRNDRVR said:

No, it means we're not falling into the trap of an inexperienced, empty candidate with an A+ in speech class, a teleprompter, and a country afraid that if they DON'T vote for him, they'll be called racist....

Still my favorite Obama comment is "I never voted to send troops into Iraq!"

Well, no shit Sherlock, very true, because you weren't a US Senator when Congress voted to approve that!!!

:roflmao:

Can you say inexperience???? The man wasn't even in office for his CURRENT position when we went into Iraq.....

Re: Obama

Thanks for sharing the video compilation. Learned some new stuff. The white-hater stuff is interesting, which got me thinking...........any elected official should know that his life will be under a magnifying glass and they need to be able to explain their associations and relationships with those that they've been influenced by and have chosen to align themselves with.

What I'm seeing from Obama, is him repeatedly trying to alter documented history, instead of owning up to his choices and action. I also see this as evidence that although he's attempted to distance himself from the Reverend Hate and Bill Ayers the Terrorist, his actions seem to be in alignment with their theology and teachings.

The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology. This is from that book: “Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community … Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.”

Here's more, regarding voting records. I dug this up after the accusations that Obama likes to remain neutral on many important issues.......looks like the accusations are correct.
http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=9490

I'm going to compare them to McCain's record too.

TRNDRVR said:

come on dan....i am white, not christian, and certainly not right wing. i have no problems voting for a black president.....but I would only vote for one that i actually agree with on their politics.....

TRNDRVR said:

JEWS for PALIN !

( especially if we can get a picture of her in some thigh high go go boots )

TRNDRVR said:
I'm a black man and don't want Obama in office. I would love to have a black president, but I don't like Obama. I think all the people saying you're racist if you don't like Obama are racist. Whatever happened to equality? Look at the candidate for their leadership skills not how much melanin they happen to have.

Back