• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cruise control fuse?

dyna

NAXJA Forum User
I posted that my wiring was chew up by mice from the speed control on the TC up a ways on the pig tail, I repaired it and tried 2 different speed comtrollers and still no speedo,cruise control and the check engine light comes on after about 5 miles. Does anyone have a factory manual for a 95 4.0 4x4 that can check the fuse ID page and see if anything refers to a breaker or fuse either under the hood in the box or the panel inside.The clymer says nada about it.
Thank you.

Speep Control is listed under ignition with back-up lights, shift selector, cooling fan relay coil, and AC relay coil as #11 under the hood. Standing on the passenger side fender it should be the leftmost mini fuse closest to you. It should be a 15 amp mini blue.

I would also check the vaccum lines around the cruise under the hood and ensure the vaccum canister is attached and has no leaks.

Thank you, Im somewhat at a loss why the speedo,cruise,ck engine light is still on after fixing the initial cause. I pulled the wiring out and fixed it etc,ohmed it and its good but still the issue is there. Dont know if something needs tyo be reset or what?

Back