• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

motorola in jeep???

t-frady

NAXJA Forum User
i took my carpet out of my 89 jeep cherokee laredo and found this does any one know what it is??? looks like to me its an old CB i have an cutoff antenna on the roof but it all looks stock anyone know??? it was under the rear seat and it was aluminium and said motorola on the side of it and said 3W on it like (watts) i have pics but i dont know how to put them in i wil if i can get someone to tell me how to

kujito said:
photobucket.com is your friend
post your pics there, click on the "IMG" line there(copies code), paste here

Ditto

Plus if the XJ was a service vehicle of any kind it may have been a 2-way radio.
Could get a couple bucks for it from the right person.

Wallymander said:
Ditto

Plus if the XJ was a service vehicle of any kind it may have been a 2-way radio.
Could get a couple bucks for it from the right person.

Motorola also made a bunch of early vehicle-mounted mobile phones. My 87 had one for me to take out when I got it...

have a plug on it that has two screws on it holding the plug in like on a computer???? its not really a big deal of what it is i was just curious. man the xj did it all didn't it

Back