• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacing my distributer...

iwannadie

NAXJA Forum User
Im going to replace my dist this weekend, its been making a nice squealing noise (n)

I cant find anyone that stocks a New cardone dist though, its out of stock from the manufacturer too with no est. Im debating getting the reman cardone or buying new from the dealer. Or, the reman napa brand whatever it is but Ive always had good luck with napa on my imports.

Just sucks the dealer part is going to be twice the price of a new cardone. I dont see any other options on sites like rockauto, 4wd, 4wheelparts etc. Is it worth going dealer or just throw in a reman and see how it goes?

I am using a reman cardone from Advance. Shop around for the best price, Cardone is the only readily available unit, and most places carry it. Mine is still working great 12kmi later

wolfpackjeeper said:
I am using a reman cardone from Advance. Shop around for the best price, Cardone is the only readily available unit, and most places carry it. Mine is still working great 12kmi later

Yea I was really wanting a New cardone dist. but that wont happen. I guess Ill go reman since they are the only choice. If they had major issues it should be widely known...

Back