• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

out with the old, in with the new.

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Well this weekend I took my red xj from tuff trucks to the scrapper, and picked up my new project. A 1990 xj two door. The goods: rebuilt 4.0 with reciepts, ax 15, power seats and moon roof, manual windows. The bads: seized dana 35, orbiting steering column, bad fuel pump (number three in a year). I should be on the trail in about 6 months.

DSC04431.jpg

DSC04432.jpg

DSC04434.jpg

Oh, yeah, I'm going 6 lug!!!

DSC04435.jpg

Last edited:
keeper, and waggy front honda pasport 44 rear, There is one a u-pull-it that i am grabbing saturday. I will buy a tuff truck rig in june or july.

Be careful with the passport 44. I put one in mine the bearings and parking brake shoes are pricey, I spent more on the parking brakes than the axle. Just something to think about.

he wants discs

goblazers_6 said:
he wants discs

Thats what ZJs and Crown Vics are for.

Just fired it up last night, the flowmaster exaust sounds great!!!! That is actually a datsun trailer. The damage is already done, just picked up a passport dana 44. 4.30 and a limited slip. I found a 4.30 ring and pinion for a 44 on ebay, will this work in a waggy 44 front? as far as the drop in 44, this axle was $100, and I want to use the tnt u-bolt eliminators.

oh and don't let anyone tell you differently... you do not have to pull the gas tank to replace a fuel pump.

Last edited:
you wish that you had them you dumb jew. Just for that coment I am going to spend the evening with your mom!! BTW she likes my rear discs!!!!! kill your self

bigpimpinben said:
Just fired it up last night, the flowmaster exaust sounds great!!!! That is actually a datsun trailer. The damage is already done, just picked up a passport dana 44. 4.30 and a limited slip. I found a 4.30 ring and pinion for a 44 on ebay, will this work in a waggy 44 front? as far as the drop in 44, this axle was $100, and I want to use the tnt u-bolt eliminators.

oh and don't let anyone tell you differently... you do not have to pull the gas tank to replace a fuel pump.

gears should work, Waggys are low pinion.

WaXJ_Skier said:
gears should work, Waggys are low pinion.

You are low pinion in my book

eric and darron, maybe if you guys would not sabatoge my reputation on naxja, I might go to the bar with you guys instead of banging chicks off myspace.

You know ben, you are right, I have been very rude, and that was uncalled for, and I am sorry. You are a great person and I would be honored for my wife to have your baby.

Back