• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

comanche tube doors

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
so im sure i read some where that (i think) Comanche doors fit perfectly on 2dr xj's. so with that in mind i could buy me, or find me a pair of tube doors for comanche, and use them on my 2dr xj? any input on this subject would be nice. and also on modifying the hinge pins so i can do this.

thanks, Ian

toplessxj89 said:
comanche doors are the same as 4 door xjs
Correction...
SWB Comanche Doors are the same as 4 door XJ doors.
LWB Comanche Doors are the same as 2 door XJ doors.

BIGSLVRXJ said:
Correction...
SWB Comanche Doors are the same as 4 door XJ doors.
LWB Comanche Doors are the same as 2 door XJ doors.

????:huh: The wheel base difference in MJs is all in the bed - the cab is the same regardless, and yeah, front doors off a 4door XJ are the same as MJ doors.

BIGSLVRXJ said:
Correction...
SWB Comanche Doors & LWB Comanche Doors are the same as 4 door XJ doors.
There, fiksed for the real world.

Swamprat said:
oh, well crap i got my hopes up that i can find some tube doors that i can "almost drop straight in".
You can.

http://www.rjroffroad.com/warrior-safari-tube-doors-for-jeep-cherokee-4dr-front-offroad-c-571-p-1-pr-16952.html

or

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11046_1000.htm

90783-250-xj-door.jpg

hehe, hey look my Jeep is on quadratec.

Bent said:
There, fiksed for the real world.
Thanks for fiksing it, I stand corrected. I could've sworn I had read that certain years of long box Comanches had a bit longer cab also. I apologize for putting out bogus information, I must remember that not everything read on the internet is true.

WheelinJR said:

No he can't. :D The original poster has a two-door. Warrior does not make two-door tube doors. Nobody does.

Unless he got the Warrior doors and extended them to fit a two-door.

Back