• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats this?

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i was nder the jeep giving it a look over and noticed this in my motor mount. thought it was the distributor holder. but it was a little to big. any idea what it is?
08-17-08_1312.jpg

Hum, does just look like a big distributor lock fork thing... is it a broken side of the motor mount? check the alternator and stuff!

I guess I'm really not that much help...

that is a distributor hold down for something, mabye not yours but someone is missing it. Ever had your engine replaced?

are you missing your dizzy holder? That is what it is. Mine fit a little loose, since the dizzy has an ear on it that the bolt goes through someone may have left it off

wolfpackjeeper said:
are you missing your dizzy holder? That is what it is. Mine fit a little loose, since the dizzy has an ear on it that the bolt goes through someone may have left it off
X2. That's what I'm thinking. Even though your distributor has a slot for a bolt, that puppy should be on top.

Back