• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have gone through 200 threads...

Nuke Proof

NAXJA Forum User
and I can't find the thread that was written as catch all for rear ends and the good and bad points. It was written probably a month ago and several people said it should be a sticky. I need it and can't find it anywhere. Maybe written by Ecomike or someone of that caliber.

I have a 14 bolt and a 44 out of a 77 Chevy and am trying to get some questions answered.

thanks

darincraft said:
and I can't find the thread that was written as catch all for rear ends and the good and bad points. It was written probably a month ago and several people said it should be a sticky. I need it and can't find it anywhere. Maybe written by Ecomike or someone of that caliber.

I have a 14 bolt and a 44 out of a 77 Chevy and am trying to get some questions answered.

thanks

I'd love to help you out, but I didn't see the thread in question, so I would need more than that to go off of. Can you think of any words that were in the title?
Billy

Back