• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pics from the work party

okeedokee

NAXJA Forum User
can you guess who ride this is .
naxjawalkerworkparty018.jpg

More pics later
Duane

Re: teaser pics from the work party

ooops!!!Gee, I wonder!!!:shhh: Let's just say I got a call this afternoon from said Flipper!!!:wave1:

Blkxjkrawler said:
Cant say I recognize it. Any Clues?

Well it's not red and thrashed.... so it wasn't mine this time. Hope it went over at a more realistic place. I assume everyone is alright?

Heh...here's my favorite teaser.
:shhh:

2770148786_ec60161ba8_o.jpg

Note: He may have flopped...but I was pulled over for going 12mph over the speed limit! I just told the cop I just got the tires and my speed-o was off, but I didn't know by that much, and he let me go.

:)

So what are we not going to posted up any more pics i know that i was not the only one with a camera posted them up if you got em

I'm waiting for someone to either break the ice...or make a thread that isn't called a teaser!

Muddy Beast said:
I'm waiting for someone to either break the ice...or make a thread that isn't called a teaser!

There fixed, now post up.

Last edited:
OK here are a couple will post more later
naxjawalkerworkparty002.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty005.jpg

and then the work started so a couple of pics of the workers and work done
naxjawalkerworkparty007.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty008.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty009.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty010.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty013.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty015.jpg

And then the buy pass after all the hard work.
naxjawalkerworkparty017.jpg

then the fun started more pic to come later
Duane

I got some pics coming. Just getting them uploaded. I was busy cruising the San Juans and drinking beer this evening.

And Alex, you do suck at taking pictures. The ones you took are all blurry. Also, you didn't get any pics of the recovery on my camera. Somebody better have them.:twak:

Last edited:
OD-XJ said:
I got some pics coming. Just getting them uploaded. I was busy cruising the San Juans and drinking beer this evening.

And Alex, you do suck at taking pictures. The ones you took are all blurry. Also, you didn't get any pics of the recovery on my camera. Somebody better have them.:twak:

Hey I warned you, and your camera sucks!:roflmao:

-Alex

Hehe, that short log is still wedged in that tree, but half that tree's roots are exposed---likely gonna be a safety hazard; Did it get stumped??

zukkev said:
Hehe, that short log is still wedged in that tree, but half that tree's roots are exposed---likely gonna be a safety hazard; Did it get stumped??
No, there are some plans for future work in that area, but I dont know about the fate of that tree:hang:
-Ryan

Now then lets see pics of the fun. Well maybe not so much fun for or president.
naxjawalkerworkparty019.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty020.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty021.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty022.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty023.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty027.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty028.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty029.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty031.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty032.jpg

naxjawalkerworkparty035.jpg

Well there they are have some vids also try to post them up a little later
Duane
PS that will be number two that I have flopped back over on all fours NEXT:roflmao:

Way to use those roof rails. Nice work glad your ok

Back