• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M.O.R.E vs Rigidco

MORE will likely ship your item before the end of the year

Rigidco will likely not...

I'm sorry, but it has to be said. I've called 5 times and every time I am told I will be sent an e-mail to be put on the list for a RigidCo bumper and yet to happen. I don't mean called and left a message I mean called and talked to the guy for 10-20 minutes each time. The last call I was told they will be shipping out by Oct., well I am supposedly one of the first ones in line for the new batch so yeah once I get an e-mail it will be another 3-5 months so maybe by next summer.......maybe.

ZachMan said:
I'm sorry, but it has to be said. I've called 5 times and every time I am told I will be sent an e-mail to be put on the list for a RigidCo bumper and yet to happen. I don't mean called and left a message I mean called and talked to the guy for 10-20 minutes each time. The last call I was told they will be shipping out by Oct., well I am supposedly one of the first ones in line for the new batch so yeah once I get an e-mail it will be another 3-5 months so maybe by next summer.......maybe.

He does have a list of when and what time you ordered your bumper. I ordered mine back in February and its supposed to ship out within a month. And I didn't hear from him once during that time period. Except for two weeks ago when he asked if I still wanted the bumper. Just like you I had just thought my order was thrown aside but yea.....

Like XJ Ranger said.....if you are on a time limit go with MORE but Rigid is definately quality stuff.

I think the MORE bumpers are either built by BPI or they bought the design and they do not brace the steering box area.

I have a Rigidco and like the design, count on a 6 month delivery tho.
Here's a link to Terry's photos -- search in the picture forum here too.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/terryatdiamontz/my_photos

Also look at Dan Turner's Loose Nuts Enterprises bumpers, very stout. Plus he's a vendor and NAXJA member.

Last edited:
Terry is a great guy and his products are super. The attention to detail is just out of this world. If you can wait, I would wait. It does take some time. I ordered my bumpers about 4-5 months ago and they just got here. But I think it was well worth the wait.

I have the Rigidco bumper and it is definately worth the wait!!!!! Built well and the mounting system is by far the best I have seen!!

Bumper1.jpg

6 Months for a Bumper:speepin: . That is the worst thing I have ever seen. Why when you could get a Rocklizard or C4x4 in like 3 weeks ? ?

I know this isn't one of the options, but Nates4x4.com builds good bumper and cheap with steering plate brace and ties in at 12 points in the front. He has about a 4-5 week lead time because he is good and cheap. For $50 extra he'll get it to you within a week, that's what I did and love his front winch bumper. I'm thinking about getting his front and rear bumpers for my 98' XJ eventhough I really don't need them (don't really wheel this XJ, it's my dd), they look so good. Here's the link. around $400 shipped for his winch bumper with optional 2" hitch, D tabs, brush guard etc.

The front winch bumper is $329 equiped like this:

http://www.nates4x4.com/catalog/pro...id=50&osCsid=34752eb414e0b5185a24a1d4c5e3201c

Here's his XJ catalog:

http://www.nates4x4.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=34752eb414e0b5185a24a1d4c5e3201c

Troy

6 months...wow. I guess i got lucky. Last august i totaled my jeep when i rearended someone. Immediately ordered a rigid bumper in mid august. I had it installed by mid october...i guess it took about 6 weeks to get to me.

Back