• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 grille conversion

you will need to change your fenders to the 97 up fenders to make it work correctly. Also, that price is high for getting an aftermarket plastic header panel. Check out www.certifit.com and you can get all of that stuff minus headlights for half that amount, and have the option of a chrome grille if desired. The headlights from the 96 down models will go right into that header panel with out any problems. Last I checked, which was my order last week, header panels were $45, bezels were $6 each, grill $10 , markers $7, blinkers $10 give or take a buck or so for each item. Now remember that aftermarket items need some adjusting to fit due to not always meeting OEM specs. Also remember that you will need to change the front bumper to go along with this header panel (for looks). hope this helps ya.

Thanks, I plan on upgrading to an off road bumper so will I need to change it out for fitment reasons or can I just leave it on there until I change it out.

Back