• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets get this started - Roll Call - Who Is Going

exoedxj

NAXJA Forum User
I will be leaving GJ for Moab on the 5th and returning home on the 12th. The In-Laws have been nice enough to let me crash at their house. The wife is going to be down a little later in the week (not sure when yet).

:jester: party1: :party:

Leaving Catalina Island,Ca Sunday afternoon. Driving to Simi Valley, Ca and picking up my Jeep

Arriving Vegas Sunday Night (staying @ Stratosphere)
Arriving Moab Monday afternoon (staying @ Inca Inn)
Leaving Moab Friday noon for Vegas weekend with the girlfriend (staying @ Bills Gamblin Hall)

Leaving Late on the 3rd. Sleeping (maybe) in Vegas. Continuing throught to Moab by Saturday night. Leaving Moab on Sunday the 12th at the crack of dawn.

Will be in on the 5th and leaving the 12th. I will be staying at Canyonlands Campground. If anyone is coming from the Denver area and wants to caravan let me know.

Starting for XJ offroad mecca the 3rd or 4th. After a short pilgrimage will arrive on the 6th. Staying through till mid day of the 12th.

I’ll be starting my arduous 2 hour, 45 minute drive the morning of the 6th and I’ll leave for home the morning of the 12th. The wife and kiddies will probably come down on the 9th. I suppose I had better find a room for them soon. :D

Heading out probably on the 4th and leaving the evening of the 11th
staying at slicrock campground

We're leaving for Moab Thurs afternoon, the 2nd, arriving sometime Fri afternoon. Leaving Sun afternoon/evening. Staying at Slickrock.

Arrive noon on Monday (6th) and leave Sunday morning (12th). Staying in a Slickrock cabin.

Coming in on the 5th, leaving the 12th. Staying at Canyonlands RV Park.

Back