• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 97 XJ Rear Window

Dustin_Z

NAXJA Forum User
I was towing my buddys party barge with my XJ. He was following in his ranger, towing, on wet roads following way too close. Some broad pulled out infront of me (Thanks god for the dics brake conversion!) I stood on the brakes, he tried to stop, ended up ass ending the barge with the Ranger. He tore the engine off, destroyed the lower unit, ripped all the aluminum that holds the engine on, opened up the right pontoon on both ends, destroyed his Warn M8000, wrecked the front receiver, all lenses on the passenger side, both front fenders, hood, grille, you get the idea. He scratched some paint on my tire carrier, broke the welds on my receiver, and broke my rear window.

So...who has a rear window? I'm thinking of purchasing locally and taking it in to have them fix it, or just taking it in. My buddy is paying for it anyways.

The frame is fine, my bumper took the hit. Well, mainly the receiver tube took the hit.

I was mistaken on the window, I need a plain window, no defroster, no tint.

I got one installed monday. Thanks though.

I'm not sure how easy they are to get out. The glass guy a a grand old time getting the epoxy out.

Back