• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK

1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you: 'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
7. Feel better?

GOOD! - Tomorrow we'll do Nancy Pelosi!

Chit this is to easy..

I got one even better.......

every shit you take name it either George Bush or John McCain. Then FLUSH

Feel better?

:passgas: :passgas: :passgas:

....you have some weird fecal fetishes.....

TRNDRVR said:
I got one even better.......

every shit you take name it either George Bush or John McCain. Then FLUSH

Feel better?

:passgas: :passgas: :passgas:
Every day Obama's numbers get lower and lower.

I'm going to have fun with all of you with this totally unreasonable Bush hatred sickness when he is out and gone forever.

scottmcneal said:
They are OFF and RUNNING.. Look out

Way to easy....

:cheers:

DrMoab said:
I'm going to have fun with all of you with this totally unreasonable Bush hatred sickness when he is out and gone forever.

Ryan,

If past history indicates future performance...it won't stop. (see my post on unarming Obama).

I work in an environment pretty heavily influenced by the conservative side of the population and they can't let the Clinton years go. I feel the degarding of the Bush years (2000-2008) are just the lefts pay back for 1992-2000 and the Rush Limbaugh ditto head brainwashed drones getting it thrown back at them for their treatment of the previous administration.

Whatever happens in November, who ever gets elected I will guarantee one thing...There will be a change in the white house.

Tom

Boatwrench said:
Whatever happens in November, who ever gets elected I will guarantee one thing...There will be a change in the white house.
of course there will be a change....but will it CHANGE anything. I highly doubt it.

Thats what I mean by the Bush hatred sickness. It's just silly to blame him for everything. The country has been going to hell for a long time before he got into office and it will continue that way for a long time to come.

DrMoab said:
of course there will be a change....but will it CHANGE anything. I highly doubt it.

Thats what I mean by the Bush hatred sickness. It's just silly to blame him for everything. The country has been going to hell for a long time before he got into office and it will continue that way for a long time to come.

Let's just be "realistic".... how many things can the pres really do without senate and congressional approval?

Very little.

Thats why Ron Paul wouldn't have gotten far even with all of those neat ideas.

DO they even teach this shit anymore ?

I guess you guys missed my frustration...:anon:

Unless we, a group united by a common cause can agree to put the name calling bickering and meet at the camp fire over a beer at the end of the day can we expect the folks on either side of the aisle to?

Boatwrench said:
Unless we, a group united by a common cause can agree to put the name calling bickering and meet at the camp fire over a beer at the end of the day can we expect the folks on either side of the aisle to?
I know you and I are on opposite sides of many political and ideological ideas but not once since I have known you have I ever felt frustrated at anything you say. Like I said in another thread you are one of the vary few who can stand on the opposite side of an issue with me and make very fair, smart and logical points...even if I don't agree with you all the time.

Back