• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chevy small block camshaft

The glory wagon

NAXJA Forum User
If anybodys got a chevy 305, 327, 350, ect small block, im selling a performance comp-cams camshaft from summit racing. I bought it when i was putting together a motor for my camaro. It would have been a 350 hp motor if i had the money to finish it. (my xj project drained all the money i had) I ended up selling my camaro a few months ago, the cam ran in the engine maybe 5 times, never even had a chance to break it in at all, so i parted out the engine and am selling the cam. All in original packaging, comes with never been installed $80 heavy duty valve springs, would have the timing chain to but i just sold it. Other than that its a complete cam kit for your small block chevy to give all the big blocks a run for there money.
If your interested i'll open it back up and get the specs, pretty sure it was some ubsurd lift and duration numbers
180 shipped

Back