• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab in Oct. wanna go rafting on the Coloroda River?

OSHA

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Everyone,

Billy and I will be going on the Moab trip in Oct. I found an awesome place online HERE where you can go white water rafting on the Colorado River. Prices are very reasonable and start at just $45! Billy and I are planning to go if anyone else is interested let Billy or me know and we might be able to get a group discount. We will be there Oct 8th-12th. Also, if you go on the website you can request a free dvd and brochure. We ordered one and it looks like a blast!

There are two different trips that are really good prices. One is in the morning from 8:15-12:30. The other runs in the afternoon from 11:00-4:00. Billy and I are up for either. We will be at the INCA from the 8th-12th and going home on the 13th.

Ha. I checked the link. Class 1+2. I think I'll have more fun in the Heep. Maybe I'll go if the weather is really hot, but that will be a last minute decision.

Been there, done that. Bought Michaelle the t-shirt.

The short day trip takes place relatively close to town and is definitely a 1-2 class of rapids.

Photos here.

There's a longer trip that goes further east along the river to include a higher class of rapids.

Back