• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This will start some

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Chit, whats up with this?

obama.jpg

So what do we say to this? I know i'm starting it up again... But it is from the news paper, aren't they the truth of the world? LOL :moon:

He had to,... "Change" ..., it because the American Flag was alienating hes base.(you know the French, Germans, and The Daily Kos)

Maybe it was for his foriegn campain? If they don't like America then why not just hide the fact that you are one. Just like going on stage next to a potted plant or two between acts at a hippi concert in Germany with no American flag anywhere to be seen.

~Alex

Isn't that his campaign symbol?

Well that would be it, simple advertizing just like the Nike swoosh, easily recognized and stands for his campaign.

Why should we care what symbol he uses for his campaign? :dunno:

Boatwrench: That would be a logical explanation. We will now have to ignore your post, and every other post you ever make here. How dare you!

scottmcneal said:
...... I know i'm starting it up again...
If you didn't START nuthin', there wouldn't BE nuthin'

McCain doesn't have it anywhere on his plane. Or so I've been told on the Marine forum I frequent

American flag,
pledge of allegiance,
prayer in schools,
and Christmas damn it!

Like i said, just having fun with it... The crap part.... I can't wait for the new prez, give us some thing to bitch about... Right ? We will start with why GAS is still so high.. How come he lied.. So on an so on.. We all know the drill... LOL

Darky said:
McCain doesn't have it anywhere on his plane. Or so I've been told on the Marine forum I frequent
McCain's last plane had the proper markings declairing it as an American aircraft.

f4phantomiiinflyingci2.jpg

~Alex

alex22 said:
McCain's last plane had the proper markings declairing it as an American aircraft.

f4phantomiiinflyingci2.jpg

~Alex
Don't get all twisted up...I plan on voting for McCain :D...He has my deepest respect for his service to this country and suffering for this country. Plus, I think he'd do a better job than Obama

Darky said:
Don't get all twisted up...I plan on voting for McCain :D...He has my deepest respect for his service to this country and suffering for this country. Plus, I think he'd do a better job than Obama

X2 I'm pointing it out to the Obama puppet supporters. For me the choise is easy, An Idealistic, ultra liberal one term senator or an experienced multi term senator who has been around long enough to know how to get the job done and he has served his country.

~Alex

What worries me is the press interviewed a North Korean jailer the other day, the one that held McCain captive during the Korean war. In that interview the North Korean said if it was his choice to make he would vote for McCain.

Hey now, Obama is young, can lie better than clinton any day of the week..Mc Cain is old, smart. Loves The USA.. Always has been PROUD to be a american.. Hell his wife too.. Liers ass wife is now starting to be proudTo be one.. Oh but wait, she won't be after he doesn't get voted in too office.. More wood on the fire please.... GOD BLESS US

Aren't there any actual issues out there? Why do people stoop to this kind of crap?

I have one question about the photo caption in the original post: it says the flag "no longer" appears on Obama's plane. This language suggests that there had been a flag, or that there was supposed to have been a flag, and it was removed. Was there? Is a flag the default on an airplane tail?

I suppose if I wanted to play dirty, I'd point out that our current president is an expert at putting flags on an airplane:
photo-flag-draped-coffins-airplane.jpg

Ecomike said:
What worries me is the press interviewed a North Korean jailer the other day, the one that held McCain captive during the Korean war. In that interview the North Korean said if it was his choice to make he would vote for McCain.

WHY? Because he was strong when they BEAT the chit out of him.. Because he would not give names like JANE did? Dude the coffee is calling you.... WAKE up:wave:

Fred said:
Dude,

It was Vietnam, not Korea, that McCain fought in.

Fred

Wrong! It was the Spanish American war. :laugh3:

Back