• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PO443

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
PO443 - Evap Purge Solenoid Valve C Fault.

Anyone ever had this code and what seemed to be the culprit? I checked all the incoming vacuum lines, outgoing vacuum lines and fuses and everything looks kosher. Has anyone actually replaced the solenoid due to it sticking open or closed or could this be a phantom code for something else down line?

I am currently having this code show. I took it to Jeep to see what the code meant and they told me it was probably just my gas cap. I have had the same code pop back up and then after a few starts it will go away and then come back. It seems to only pop up after i get fuel.

I had that code pop up and I switched out a bunch of parts from my buddys jeep (solenoid switch ect ect) and never could get the code to go away, then I switched his engine computer and drove around with it for a week and the code never came up. I Ended up finding a used computer from the junk yard and put it in and the code hasnt reappeared in over two years. It was so frustrating to determine everything on my jeep was fine the computer was throwing a code on its own.

Back