• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock Track Bar Broke - Which adjustable is best?

sjx40250

NAXJA Forum User
After 190K, my track bar broke. Lucky I caught it before total failure!
I replaced it with the one on my 92 and now I need a replacement. Since I have a 2" BB with plans to go to 3.5, should I get an adjustable or just replace with another stock?
If stock replacement, what donar vehicle have the same bar, ZJ, TJ, etc.?

For a small lift like that I like the TeraFlex with the adjusting sleeve on it. It adjusts like the drag link & is only $135.If you do your own alignments it simplifys the process. I've been told they aren't as strong as they could be, but it works for me with 3 1/2" & 31s.I think TJ & ZJ are the same bar, mine was made for the TJ.

x2 on JKS I have one on mine.
I would have used a Iron Rock Offroad if I had the time to wait for them (closed for holiday). Iron rock will do a custom HD tbar and bracket for you if you call and ask them. Give the lift amount and It'll take about a week according to what they told me. That is a double sheer that looks pretty good.

cherokee chuck said:
For a small lift like that I like the TeraFlex with the adjusting sleeve on it. It adjusts like the drag link & is only $135.If you do your own alignments it simplifys the process. I've been told they aren't as strong as they could be, but it works for me with 3 1/2" & 31s.I think TJ & ZJ are the same bar, mine was made for the TJ.

I saw one snap on the trail. Made for a fun rest of the day getting off the trail, getting a new one at a j/y and getting home.

JKS's trackbar is the best single shear trackbar made as far as I'm concerned.

Back