• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Camaro SS

KSXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a daily driver so I can get good gas millage and still keep the jeep to wheel with. So I am making a big sacrafice and selling my camaro

here it is
2000 Camaro SS, 60k, Red, T-Tops, Mint Condition, 1 owner
Asking $15,500

I have it stored in Topeka currently.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

BeJay1981 said:
If only it were a 6 speed car.....

It's beautiful by the way.

the auto is actually faster and more accurate on the stip than the 6. I drive one and its difficult to hit the right gear. You also have to skip second if the rpms arn't enough.

Definitly more consistent on the strip with the auto. But a good driver will pull a better ET due to the closer gear spread in the T56 keeping it in the power band and being able to leave with feathering the clutch at higher revs vs the low stall converter thats in the auto. I've personally seen a stock LS1 car with a 6-speed run 12.8 @ 107 at the track on the stock tires.

A 30 cent resistor from Radio Shack will solve the skip shift problem with having to go from 1st to 4th.

I'm a Camaro guy first, XJ guy second.
Heres my other ride, its not perfect but its fun:
77FLeft.jpg

77Engine.jpg

Anyways, Sick car dude, I still want it haha.

Back