• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix Sync Pulse Gen

PuddinHead

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody had to replace one of these? What were the symptoms of a bad one. I think this is my prob, but like some real world input. Thanks in advance. :helpme:
/

I screwed up and left mine unplugged once for weeks and never noticed a thing.

8Mud said:
I screwed up and left mine unplugged once for weeks and never noticed a thing.

It hasn't been an issue until lately. I'm going to retest to make sure its dead. So far I've found a dead TPS (dead on the tranny side) that's been that way since I bought the Jeep. I know because since I replaced it I can pass someone without sneaking up on them! My MAP sensor is slightly out of spec. I'll replace it later, because other than the funky startup procedure I have to go through sometimes the old gal hums like a bird with lots of power. Just like a V-8 if you're going down hill.:laugh3: I was justwondering if anyone else had an experience with this sensor as far as symptoms. Post em if you got em.

I rechecked the CKS this PM and its working. Must not have been getting a good connection before. The only thing I've done to the wiring was disconnect my "daytime running lights". Wouldn't think this could affect anything. I had a relay wired to the ignition switch so that when I started up one set of fog lights would come on as long as the engine was running. Ever since I disconnected the relay everything works fine.:wierd: --Oh now I think my starter motor is going out. Engine cranks weak, battery is good, alternator is good. I need a vacation.:hang:

Back