• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics last wkend Naches Trail Completed

Outdoors

NAXJA Forum User
I was up there two week ends in row once with 2BB's and last week end with L4J... Last week end we completed the Naches Pass Wagon trail run... That's one I've wanted to do for a number of years... Pics are in my folder under Cascades /L4J Eastern WA.
http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/17795
I'll post two of them..
07-18-08_1105.jpg
The log cabin at the top of the trail...
dscf2202.jpg

We traversed the trail from West to East.
I highly recommend this trail when it's open... About half the year it's closed and or unpassable.

The rest are really nice enjoy..
http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/17795

Please tell me that van in the pictures didn't go threw all the trails with you?

Muddy Beast said:
Please tell me that van in the pictures didn't go threw all the trails with you?

Like picked them up and tossed them?

:D

Regarding the van...it's not like the wagon trail is difficult. :eyes: It's neat to see everything though. :)

Don't underestimate the potential of the 'Yota van.....

They are suprisingly capable. Lacking in power, but capable none the less.....

Just ask me how I know......

We did just about that same trip yesterday. We came back the gravel road in stead of HWY 410 . Some of the scenery is spring like Green and flowers blooming ,for the end of July ?? Tipsue Lake can be seen now.

Well... The gravel road is "not" the Naches Pass trail...
The Toy van did complete the run along with a near stock LJ Rubicon... And including an opened diffed TJ on 33's..
With group of at least 10 jeeps and the Toy van..
The Van and driver did very well he has also been down the Mini Rubicon @ TSF as well.. The pounding it was taking did take it's toll the next day on another trail. The rack and pinion set up bit the dust but was put back together with a group parts run and repair.. sounds like an upgrade is in the works... Though. With some upgrades like a solid axle front and such it might be getting close to be coming a mini pinzy...:)

Yes, the trail is not a highly difficult trail.. But for sure it's not even close to a gravel road either... great area though,
I'm fully locked when I want to be with 35's and I spun my tires on more then one occasion for sure, and I take my time. We did head over the next day and camped out at Funny Rocks for any type of difficulty you felt a person needed for a challenge or needed to get your man hood tested.. Choose your battles wisely though... I'm older now...;-) later guys, just thought I'd share the trip.

Back