• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rigidco bumper add-ons/changes

nootay

NAXJA Forum User
im looking in to getting front and rear rigidco bumpers. I know they will accommodate most changes to their bumpers, im just curious who all has done this? I am looking at their front winch bumper and rear bumper with tire carrier. I like the design they have, but was wondering what changes people have had made to these? Any pictures would be great.

Thanks

Pretty sure Terry will do just about anything you want. I ordered a small FbG with a brush guard mounted on the front. Its the BG11 if you have seen the pictures. Give him a call and talk about what you want. He has a bunch of different bumpers with slight changes to each of them, and can custom make pretty much anything. Be warned, they are about 4 weeks backordered, so it'll take a while to get your bumpers.

4 weeks delay is ok with me for a good bumper. ive read nothing but great reviews. Do you know if he has pictures of stuff he has done that he can send? Do you have a picture of your bumper? Im just looking for some ideas.

They do, their website is very out of date.

i just talked to terry, hes a great guy. He said they are about 6 weeks back ordered right now. Ill probably be placing my order in the next day or two. Thanks for all the info!

Back