• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for header for 89

I have a 88 & 89 and have a Clifford Header on both. Make sure you get it with the black ceramic coating, and the Y pipe they sell with it. The web site is www.cliffordperformance.net Good Luck :D

pottenger said:
I have a 88 & 89 and have a Clifford Header on both. Make sure you get it with the black ceramic coating, and the Y pipe they sell with it. The web site is www.cliffordperformance.net Good Luck :D

clifford is the best, but its expensive. i just ordered the pacesetter, from AZ Race Shop (or something) on ebay, $220 for header, y pipe, crossover pipe, and precat pipe.

nturboy12 said:
are the cliffords direct swaps, they look like they are missing something
Yes. They are a direct swap. Make sure they have the 02 sensor. Talk to Dave. He will be a big help. :thumbup:

If not wanting to go w/after market I believe theres an atricle in one of the JP mags that has a header you can take off a earlier model chero and is direct replacement and THEY say it will give you maybe 10hp and wont crack,but like I said........THEY said it

I think Clifford does not sell one for the 89, at least that what they told me when I called. Regardless of what folks around here say, the Banks will not fit. Seems the only one advertised and workable is the Borla.

Back