• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic's from this weekend

bloodtype_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
100_0471.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0492.jpg

100_0506.jpg

100_0489.jpg

I attended my first 4X4 rally this weekend with the Jolly Jeepers. The Jeepers lay claim to Oregons oldest offroad club and it was evident as the event was well organized. I had a blast, the weather was awsome and the Cherokee held its own (albeit we didnt run the more difficult trails.) We did however, run a system of trails outside of the more well known TSF area. Which made for a nice change of scenery. I even won free registration to the 2009 Sand Flea Rally!

I was up at jones all week, i seen where the event started on the side of hwy 6, almost went in but all i seen was wranglers..

It was mostly Wranglers, CJ's made up most of those. Several yota's, some really nice Broncos, a fullsize Chevy, and a handfull of XJ's. Something like 100+ rigs.
As far as the new trail systems, I got the impression that these fellas were trying to keep them off the radar. However, I did confirm that the trails were public roads and would not be gated at any time during the year. I dont remember the exact location of the trail entrance but if a guy had the time to explore he might try somewhere between mile markers 14 and 8 south of HWY 6.:gag: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

Last edited:
Back