• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official July 26th TSF Thread

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
What - Wheelin' and Campin'

Where - TSF Browns Camp Campground (assuming there is space available)

When - The weekend of July 25-27th

Who - anyone who wants to wheel, camp, or just hang out is welcome to show up. (all i ask is be prepared, be responsible, and be respectfull of others)

Why - cause we are over due for a nice big group outing.......and it's my birthday wish to go wheelin !
:party:

I will be heading up either Thursday sometime or bright and early Friday to try and grab a huge spot. If anyone else is interested in camping and can make it up before the weekend rush let me know so we can meet up and try and get 2-3 bigger spots close to each other.

If you cannot camp, we will plan on hitting the trails saturday morning around 930am. so we can just meet in the Browns Camp staging area around 9am. Ch 4 as always.

how much is it per night/per vehicle if it not not too bad i will be up there friday afternoon if its more than i can afford ill be there around 8-8:30 saturday morn. will you have an extra spot at your campground if so mind if i share it with ya? im cuttin my rear fenders right now so the won't rub anymore also got my hood vents in yesterday so im ready to go it'll be a fun weekend:cheers:

I just got back from camping at jones this week, I will be up saturday morning, and will be staying the night, if there isnt an open spot to camp, i'll sleep in the jeep, did all week!

Cant wait! should have my new coils, lca's and 33"s installed!

Not looking good for me. Broken disconnect shaft at the carrier. It's all apart, but now I have to figure out which inner seal to use with my 297 joint one piece. I'll try to have it done in time though.

I'll be heading out on Saturday as well. I should also have an open seat available too.

So 9:00 at the Browns Staging area? Meaning across from the campgound where the day use area is?

A couple of guys from sore4x4 and I are going up to camp all weekend. Pretty sure we are going friday but not sure.

moto_ridah said:
A couple of guys from sore4x4 and I are going up to camp all weekend. Pretty sure we are going friday but not sure.

i posted the thread over there:lecture: it says saturday:doh:

You posted a thread saying the 26th, there was already a thread there saying the 25th-27th, hence why I say friday.:doh:

I'll try to get friday off, I would love to go up and camp, but would need someone with an empty back seat for wheelin

Im on the fence for this weekend as of now....the Portland Brewfest is going on this weekend at waterfront park...I know I can drink and camp but the GF is pushing really hard for me to go to the brewfest since she cant go wheeling this weekend but can go to the brewfest. whe shall see....

wokkerk said:
Im on the fence for this weekend as of now....the Portland Brewfest is going on this weekend at waterfront park...I know I can drink and camp but the GF is pushing really hard for me to go to the brewfest since she cant go wheeling this weekend but can go to the brewfest. whe shall see....

Meeeeeeow! :D

mojojojo said:
anyone else able to head up thursday with me ?

hello.......anyone.......? :wantyou:

if anyone close by has a small tent i can use to reserve an extra site let me know. the rules state that you can't really leave em unattended, but i'll pitch in $$$ and do my best so we can all camp near by.

Let me know

P.S.....if you got it.....bring FIRE WOOD ! ! ! !

Back