• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

well it looks as if i might make it?????

G

long storie, just got out of hospital for third time since accident at work on 12/7. servere broken right wrist with xternal cage, kinda cool now that the pain is away. broken tib and fib in left leg/ torn acl/ miniscis. was going to get acl and stuff in knee rebuilt beginning of feb., with 6 months of therapy. well has luck will have it [yeah right] got a blood clot in knee area. so on blood thinners and shots for three months and i can't get cut for 6-7 months. so it looks as i'm in and usually crew will be there!! just put in rev44 and have to get bugs worked out. see all you there god willing!!!

Damn!

That sounds like one nasty accident. :shock:
What line of work are you in? I want to be sure to steer clear of it should I make another career change!

Hope you heal quickly.

run a motorcycle shop, did it on a appraisel, hit black ice

hey armstrong, that wasn't very nice posting as "armstrong"....you shouldn't tease people like that. :)

Steve, hope ya make it down, don't know if you saw my responce on JU, I was wondering if you would decide to try to make it or not....

if you do make it, there probably won't be anyway to avoid a campfire discussion about external cages.....

Oh man!!!

[quote:e9f9ac5be3]hey armstrong, that wasn't very nice posting as "armstrong"....you shouldn't tease people like that.[/quote:e9f9ac5be3]

:oops:

That never even occurred to me!
Maybe I shoulda posted as "broken back" :p

I'll bet there's gotta be all sorts of cool uses for that nifty wrist cage - but it'd make pushing my chair a b#tch and getting into my XJ impossible - so I'll just wish Steve a speedy recovery and remember to stay off motorcycles on black ice![/quote]

Back