• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro Comp XTERRAINS

emr1101

NAXJA Forum User
Hey what is everyones opinion about the procomp exterrain? Im considering them in 35x12.5R15. Looking to be around $230 a piece, how do these stack up in mud? From the crawler-inspired design im thinking they'll have no trouble handling rocks, but they are 2ply and im curious as to things like mud performance, tread life and street noise ~ how would these stack up against a BFG MT? Thanks!!!!

A buddy of mine runs 35" X terrains and this is his second set and he loves them. Now the only complaint he has is that they are directional and isn't crazy about that, but other than that, he swears by them.

I like mine, 10 psi and lots of throttle in the mud they seem to work pretty well for me, took about 8 passes through these ruts before i did this.

they're 33's. again at 10 psi in the rocks and gravel we have up here i am yet to be dissappointed. On the street they're quieter than my MTR's were, and in the snow they aren't that bad either, but again at a lower pressure than i would run in the summer. they appear to be wearing evenly after 30,000km. still have lots of tread,

In my defence the tractor got stuck too.

Back