• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Value does it have?

sprngfldxj

NAXJA Forum User
Besides these.....
NP231, AX-15, and misc parts, could the axles be something to keep? When did 44's come on these? or anything else that could work on my 92 xj? Could the front DS be used on my H&T?
I plan on selling the AX-15 and the NP 231 since i could not use those in my AW4 and NP242. I would reallly like to use other things, any ideas could help alot.

sprngfldxj said:
Besides these.....
NP231, AX-15, and misc parts, could the axles be something to keep? When did 44's come on these? or anything else that could work on my 92 xj? Could the front DS be used on my H&T?
I plan on selling the AX-15 and the NP 231 since i could not use those in my AW4 and NP242. I would reallly like to use other things, any ideas could help alot.
"these"? "it"? What are you talking about?!? Might be time to search because I just realized I've recently answered two of your "what does an 85 XJ have?" threads with links to my Cherokee History page. Questions about configuration come up all the time, so they are definitely listed in NAXJA if you take the time to look.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

They're worth only what you can get someone to pay.

there's a crap ton of info missing here

sprngfldxj said:
Besides these.....
NP231, AX-15, and misc parts, could the axles be something to keep?

What axles? You didn't list any.

sprngfldxj said:
When did 44's come on these?

Some 87-89 Xj's with tow packages. Not all apparently, though.

sprngfldxj said:
or anything else that could work on my 92 xj?
A hammer? A tow truck?

sprngfldxj said:
Could the front DS be used on my H&T?
no.

sprngfldxj said:

Before anyone can give you any ideas that might help, you have to tell us wtf you are talking about. We can't read your mind..

Back