• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuse block contacts

falcon1235

NAXJA Forum User
ok this may be a shot in the dark but there are a few extra spots for both mini and maxi fuses in my fuse block under the hood of my 2001. i want to use them for accessories but im having a hard time finding the contacts for them has any one done or tried this in the past. i have like 8 fuse spots and like 3 relay spots..... i was thinking lights on board air ect :eyes:

Well your going to need to know exactly what your looking for.Keep in mind tha amperage limitations of the factory fuse/relay conections.Heres some of the more common terminals!Remember most factory terminals are of the "locking" style(mounting).
https://www.dormanproducts.com/cgi-bin/vm91corp30r/cat_result.w?sid=0x00b78310&clt=hwrap1&vsrch_str=&vsrch_brand=all&vsrch_cat=Electrical%20-%20Terminals%20-%20Technician&category_no=450&category_list=1410:450&from_page=search&st_amount=&end_amount=

Last edited:
ya i thought about the current limits i plan on running a larger ie 6-8 ga feeder to the fuse block if i can find the terminals..... should be looking at 40 amps or so on a maxi fuse and 20-25 on a mini and 15-20 on a relay in factory box i believe

i found a service bulletin with a PDC service kit part number in it i have my friend at the dealer looking into it..... parts guy couldn't tell me what was in the kit so i found a dealer with one on the shelf he said it is like a 10 lb bag of terminals and pigtails. there is a inventory sheet in it that he is going to fax me a copy of it ..... i would order the kit but it is $100+ and i would be pretty mad if the parts weren't in it. the dealer don't take returns on special orders... hope i get the fax soon more to come guys.:yelclap:

Did you ever get this figured out?

Back