• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tom Woods "Gold Seal" u-joints...

mikeny59

NAXJA Member #300
Ran a search, no luck.

Any comments other than priceu?

Thanks,

Mike

i haave them on my driveshaft and the rear one went out in like 6 months which i thought was kinda rediculous. You might as well get the advance autoparts brand they have the same guarantee for alot less, but i understand wanting somthing namebrand.

Still trying to find spicer joints, plus full replacement kits for the f/r double cardan shafts.

Know Currie or Tom has 'em, I just need to keep calling around here, except most parts dealers near here bite. Should just go back to my parts guy at the Jeep dealer, he's the bomb...

Mike

Jess at High Angle Driveline will get you whatever you need at a reasonable price...

www.highangledriveline.com

also - the Gold Seal waranty is a good idea - if you live in Utah and can get a 1 day turnaround on the parts - but for me, when one went out, I had to replace it then and there, and couldnt wait to ship my driveshaft back to him, have him inspect and replace it, and ship it back to me - I was stuck in Iowa on the way to Winterfest...

Thanks,

Impressive site, will give him a call.

Mike

Back