• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cross member pretzl

GermanXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am proud to say I really crumpled my Transfercase cross member yesterday. My XJ almost didnt make it home because the angle my driveline is at. I am going to just make a replacement, and was wondering if anybody wants to add some knowledge and experience? Anything besides the obvious I should check after damage like this? I would like to see as many pics a I can.
Thanks!!!1

GermanXJ said:
:gonnablow
Thanks for the advice, Next time dont bother.
I asked for help not, dumbass coments. quit being lastara
They gave great advice...What did you expect? You asked a pretty general question that's been covered hundreds of times before. If you try what they suggested you probably wouldn't even have these questions anymore, or at least you could be specific... Besides, this isn't exactly "advanced"....

nhrocker said:
They gave great advice...What did you expect? You asked a pretty general question that's been covered hundreds of times before. If you try what they suggested you probably wouldn't even have these questions anymore, or at least you could be specific... Besides, this isn't exactly "advanced"....
If you dont like the ? then dont reply to the thread.
Damn its like I talkin to a bunch of three year olds. I had found lots of info was just lookin for mor pics and mabey some extra insight on the subject. insted I get a few really sad little men that must not have to much of a life because they do nothing but talk trash to people asking for help.
PISS OFF.

Back