• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 suburban offroad rig.

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
1986 Chevy Suburban, Brand new SBC 350, and freshly rebuilt auto transmission, 10 inch lift w dual front shock kit, 3/4 ton axles, locking rear differential, 36 inch goodyear tires on double beadlock wheels (plenty of room for up to 42 inch tires), cd player, three rows of seats, custom front winch bumper w 4 offroad lights. This is a perfect truck for deer camp, trail riding, mud runs, or any offroad enthusiast. I have moved on to modding other 4x4's, and just lost interest in this one. It was my baby for a long time. My loss is your gain, the price is $4000.00 and that is negotiable.
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

New price is $3500.... i need to move this thing to make room for new toys. I just bought an Indian.

x2elite said:
I just bought an Indian.
Shouldn't that be "Native American"

IS it safe to assume this is not street legal or tagged? I dont see any tags. For offroad use only?

I also love how its parked next to the little Saturn with the "Tree Hugger" sticker on it. Poetic Irony hahahahahaaarrrrrr

No its street legal.... its registered the tags were just removed since I have it for sale.

Oh yeah, and just to be PC the Indian I purchased is a motorcycle. I would never purchase a real "Indian", however, if they sold midgets........

haha midget indian haha because its smaller than the suburban and its a cherokee which is an indian haha

Back