• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any NM/AZ/TX folks headed up??

XJGrl

NAXJA Forum User
I am in Las Cruces and all of a sudden have decided that I might wanna head up this year. Looks like a 9+ hour drive for me and am hoping that maybe there would be a group coming through here or a group that I could meet up with along the way. I have no trailer option anymore, so I would be driving the Jeep all the way there....ugh.....whether or not I would be driving it home would be TBD :dunno:

Thanks..........

Em

AZ is coming fo sho. Looks like around 5-10 of us. Heading up anywhere from Sunday to Wednesday. Most leaving Saturday or Sunday. You're welcome to link up with us. Check the AZ board and shoot some PMs to join one of the caravans.

Yes, Maam.. Your welcome to join us.. We have plenty of space at camp too. If you don't meet up with us on the road or on the trails, swing by camp (SlickRock Camp gound) so we can meet you.. I've been wanting to head to LasCruses and run some trails and it would be nice to know somone from the area.

DaveO

Ok cool -- thanks for the replies and sorry for the delay in responding. Finally got the XJ in the shop yesterday for new exhaust and I am gonna replace the header soon -- but thats really just the tip of the iceberg. If I can get her good-enough-to-go and persuade my trail mechanic to make the trip......Ill be joining you. Will be a loooonnnng drive tho......

I will be going for the entire event. im not sure on exact dates or times yet, but I know there are quite a few of us AZ guys going.

We will be making the trek! DAMN almost 11 hour drive but whatever! Looks like a blast and I got a bunch of new goodies for the XJ so we will be put together and looking to convoy up with someone!

Back