• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Fun 7-6-2008 trip report

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
My friend Justin and I went out to TSF for some trail fun. Met a great guy named Douglas while looking for Water Fall and had a blast running a few trails. Weather was great. Bugs and skeetos were in full effect. I will be bringing the OFF this weekend.

We ran, Waterfall, Rocky Up hill, and all the archers parts inbetween. Played on Can Opener. I didn't take my rig on it, but Justin gave it one hell of a go. Do to some bad spotting, ( Douglas and I were doing the best we could) He wound up i a very tippy spot. But with some expert winching.. it was all good, turned out to be a great day. Its always nice to meet new people.

There were a couple people that doubted my open/open XJ on lil ol 31's. But as I showed them.. My XJ has Heart :cheers:

Here is Justin making his way up WaterFall

This is just a goofy pic as he smiles for the camera on waterfall.

Here is Me, going through the GateKeeper at Waterfall
[/IMG]

Another as I get to the middle of Waterfall, trying to take the S-Curve - line.

[/IMG]

Here is one of Justin on WaterFall
[/IMG]

Here is me getting my rig up the Big Bonus challenge at the top of Rocky Uphill, If you look at the album, you can see how I lost my passenger fender flare, and did a little on the trail fender shapping. I tried to take the far right line, but I couldn't get the momentum and tracktion.

I Like this one just because I think it looks cool, coming throught the gatekeeper on Rocky Uphill.

[/IMG]

It was a great day, lots of fun. The Videos are raw, I didn't edit them.. Meh you get what you pay for :)

Here is the whole Album, including the shots on Can Opener, he got caught on this Rusty's long arms, well between the passenger front and rear mounts. http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/duncanadventures/TSFJuly708/

I am looking forward to heading out again this Saturday.

Later
Dave:party:

Last edited:
WheelinJR said:
Man, get a damn job. haha

And that guy sucks with his damn AEV wheels.

And tell him to give me those lightforces, he doesn't need those fancy lights for a wheelin rig.

I work.. I am working right now.. well.. I am at work...

That jeep was built from a couple tours in Iraq. I like that he drives it as hard as I beat my XJ. It

WheelinJR said:
Man, get a damn job. haha

And that guy sucks with his damn AEV wheels.

And tell him to give me those lightforces, he doesn't need those fancy lights for a wheelin rig.

That jeep was built from a couple tours in Iraq. I like that he drives it as hard as I beat my XJ. It is his daily driver

Get a job.. HA! " I KILL YOU"

GlueNTape said:

That jeep was built from a couple tours in Iraq. I like that he drives it as hard as I beat my XJ. It is his daily driver

Get a job.. HA! " I KILL YOU"

I know you have a job dingus :confused1

WheelinJR said:
I know you have a job dingus :confused1

Dude, find out if the Warroir product owner happens to like home theater.. or maybe wanting one. We could trade Swag.

You know, you guys ever need projection equipment for a tradeshow, for signage or what not, I could hook you up.

Back